Some people asked me if I had a schedule of trainings I plan to do in the coming months. Well, here it is. At this point I would like to gauge interest, and plan the course hours (time zone) to accommodate the majority of participants.
I am moving to classes that are partly full days and partly half days. The full day sessions are going to be recorded for the participants (so that if anyone misses something because of urgent work, inconvenient time zone, etc., the recording should help). The half days are not recorded, and should be easier to handle, since they are only about 4 hours long.
Here is the planned course list with dates (f=full day, all others are half-days). The cost is in USD (paid by individual / paid by a company):
- COM Programming with C++ (3 days): April 25, 26, 27, 28, May 2, 3 (Cost: 700/1300)
- Windows System Programming (5 days): May 16 (f), 17, 18, 19, 23 (f), 24, 25, 26 (Cost: 800/1500)
- Windows Kernel Programming (4 days): June 4 (f), 8, 9, 13 (f), 14 (Cost: 800/1500)
- Windows Internals (5 days): July 11 (f), 12, 13, 14, 18 (f), 19, 20, 21 (Cost: 800/1500)
- Advanced Kernel Programming (New!) (4 days): September 12 (f), 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21 (Cost: 800/1500)
“Advanced Kernel Programming” is a new class I’m planning, suitable for those who participated in “Windows Kernel Programming” (or have equivalent knowledge). This course will cover file system mini-filters, NDIS filters, and the Windows Filtering Platform (WFP), along with other advanced programming techniques.
I may add more classes after September, but it’s too far from now to make such a commitment.
If you are interested in one or more of these classes, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name, preferred contact email, and your time zone. It’s not a commitment on your part, you may change your mind later on, but it should be genuine, where the dates and topic work for you.
Also, if you have other classes you would be happy if I deliver, you are welcome to suggest them. No promises, of course, but if there is enough interest, I will consider creating and delivering them.
If you’d like a private class for your team, get in touch. Syllabi can be customized as needed.
Have a great year ahead!